The MASE board is comprised of 31 elected and appointed members.
• 5 officers: president, president-elect, past-president, secretary, treasurer. Elected by MASE membership. The president serves three years: one as president-elect, one as president, and one as past-president. Secretary and treasurer serve two-year terms.
• 10 area representatives: one from each MASE area and one retired representative. Appointed by their areas to two-year terms.
• 2 MASA Component Group representatives: serving on both the MASE and MASA boards. Elected by MASA membership to three-year terms.
• 2 ex officio liaison representatives: CASE and MNCEC liaisons. Appointed by the president-elect to two-year terms.
• 3 ex officio staff representatives: Executive Director, Director of Professional Development and Legislative Consultant.
• 9 nonvoting committee chair/co-chairs: from the six MASE standing committees. Appointed by the president-elect on an annual basis.
President Laura Pingry-Kile Director of Special Services Eastern Carver County Schools 11 Peavey Road Chaska, MN 55318-2321 Phone: 952-556-6171 email@example.com
President-Elect Cheryl Hall Director of Special Services Northfield Public Schools 201 Orchard Street South Northfield, MN 55057 Phone: 507-645-3410 firstname.lastname@example.org
Past President Diane McCarron Director of Special Education SWWC Service Cooperative 611 SW 5th Street Willmar, MN 56201 Phone: 320-231-5184 email@example.com
graciously sponsors the MASE site.
MASE builds strong leaders who work on behalf of students with disabilities.