MASE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Printable 2021 - 2022 MASE Board of Directors (as of September 8, 2021)
The MASE board is comprised of 31 elected and appointed members.
• 5 officers: president, president-elect, past-president, secretary, treasurer. Elected by MASE membership. The president serves three years: one as president-elect, one as president, and one as past-president. Secretary and treasurer serve two-year terms.
• 10 area representatives: one from each MASE area and one retired representative. Appointed by their areas to two-year terms.
• 2 MASA Component Group representatives: serving on both the MASE and MASA boards. Elected by MASA membership to three-year terms.
• 2 ex officio liaison representatives: CASE and MNCEC liaisons. Appointed by the president-elect to two-year terms.
• 3 ex officio staff representatives: Executive Director, Director of Professional Development and Legislative Consultant.
• 9 nonvoting committee chair/co-chairs: from the six MASE standing committees. Appointed by the president-elect on an annual basis.
St. Croix River Education District
425 South Dana Avenue
PO Box 637
Rush City, MN 55069
Assistant Superintendent of Special Services
Saint Paul Public Schools
360 Colborne Street
St. Paul, MN 55102
Director of Special Services
Southern Plains Education Coop.
1200 North Park Street
Fairmont, MN 56031
(as of August 2, 2021)