MASE Board of Directors
The MASE board is comprised of elected and appointed members.
• 5 officers: president, president-elect, past-president, secretary, treasurer. Elected by MASE membership. The president serves six years: two as president-elect, two as president, and two as past-president. Secretary and treasurer serve two-year terms.
• 10 area representatives: one from each MASE area and one retired representative. Appointed by their areas to two-year terms.
• 2 MASA Component Group representatives: serving on both the MASE and MASA boards. Elected by MASA membership to three-year terms.
• 2 ex officio liaison representatives: CASE and MNCEC liaisons. Appointed by the president-elect to two-year terms.
• 3 ex officio staff representatives: Executive Director, Director of Professional Development and Legislative Consultant.
• 15 nonvoting committee chair/co-chairs: from the seven MASE standing committees. Appointed by the president-elect.
St. Croix River Education District
425 South Dana Avenue
PO Box 637
Rush City, MN 55069
720 9th Avenue, PO Box 1010
Howard Lake, MN 55349
Past President (21-23)
Director of Special Services
Southern Plains Education Coop.
1200 North Park Street
Fairmont, MN 56031